By Mike Mearls
Description: In d20 myth video games, characters can achieve energy with spells, swords, stealth, and supplications. but this energy hardly ever extends past the character's own functions. Empire introduces principles for founding and construction a political realm and thoroughly tending it from a tiny barony to a sprawling realm. Empire injects an epic point of motion right into a d20 crusade, permitting the avid gamers to take the jobs of kings, world wide spiritual leaders, archmages, and legal masterminds whereas handing DMs the instruments had to problem such robust figures.
A entire new d20 process for founding, handling, and operating a political entity similar to a country, church, or felony cartel.
* principles for mass strive against to simulate the conflict of hands because the characters search to extend their strength and weigh down hordes of orcs and demons that search to wreck the nation-states they've got labored so tough to build.
* New status sessions designed to have interaction with the principles for mass wrestle and kingdoms, permitting characters to take the mantle of serious generals, clever kings, and political masterminds.
* New feats and spells designed to be used by way of characters and spell casters who lead international locations and command armies.
* New magic goods, talents, and different talents designed explicitly to be used in political adventures.
* an entire DM's toolkit together with ideas for orc armies, demonic invasions, magical cataclysms, and different great hazards that threaten the geographical regions the desktops rule.